From 2000 to 2006 Pastor Al and his family served as missionaries in Ukraine with the Evangelical Free Church of Canada mission board. During that time three churches were established under full Ukrainian leadership. Those churches along with three others are now the Evangelical Free Church of Ukraine. They are actively reaching their communities for our Lord.
Pastor Andrey has served as the pastor of the Morning Star church in Dnepro, Ukraine since 2005. He is a high energy leader with a passion for the Lord and for people. In addition to being a husband and a father of soon to be three, he leader the church, leads the association of Ukrainian Free Churches, works on the church building and teaches at their Bible School. Prayer requests for Andrey and Nadya include...
- Finding a new place to live for their growing family that is near to the church.
- Energy and guidance for all they are doing.
- The Lords blessing on their various outreach ministries.
- Growth and unity in the church.
When Pastor Al & Susie served as missionaries in Dnipro, Ukraine Vova Kuzmich opened a church plant in their home. Today the church has it's own house/church and is reaching it's community. Vova and his wife Julya have a caring heart for people. They have three children and a growing ministry.
- Wisdom and direction as they seek to grow leaders for the church.
- Direction and empowerment as they seek good ways to reach their community.
Yura & Aleona live and minister in the city of Kramatorsk, Ukraine. Located in eastern Ukraine in the Donetsk region it was one of the cities taken over by the Russian backed separatists. During that time Yura stayed in the city at the risk of his own life in order to continue to help orphans and elderly. Yura & Aleona continue to have a huge heart of the hurting. Many in their church are pensioners who have next to nothing. Pray for...
- God to bring new younger families into the church. Most fled the city during the occupation.
- For God's blessing on the outreach activities Yura and the church put on for children and others.